Wednesday, March 19, 2014

What I Wore: March 19, 2014



Cardigan -Joe Fresh (similar)|Dress-Maurices (similar,similar)
|Necklace-GroopDealz |Tights-JcPenney
|Shoes- Jessica Simpson Callie (similar)


Close up! 
The lighting/mirror image just wasn't doing it justice. A lot of things come off a bit different in color in my OOTD's. I'm working on a solution, no worries. 


Today was your typical day. I have nothing special to report, sometimes days are just like that. I mean currently as I type this, I'm bored.

Tomorrow is the first day of spring! It has warmed up here and I see people out and about but to me, it's still a bit too chilly. And honestly, I still have not adjusted to the time change. I'm always a late riser but taking away an hour for one day still has me messed up! Time is never my friend.

Tonight or tomorrow I'm hoping to post an empties video on my YouTube Channel. I'll also have a blog post to go with it. I used to love editing and uploading videos, now it seems so..daunting. 

Thanks for stopping by!

X&O,
Amber

2 comments:

I love comments, leave me one! They make my day! :)