Tuesday, March 18, 2014

What I Wore: March 18, 2014








Sweater -American Eagle (same different colors)|Dress-Victoria's Secret (here)|
Belt- Target|Scarf-Body Central (old) 
|Shoes- Victoria's Secret (here)

Some days... I. JUST. CAN'T. Can't wake up on time to give a fabulous look. Okay, I know, I know this is far from horrible but I had another outfit in mind. I woke up late this morning, which means that I focus on face and forget the hair. Make up over hair, always.

Maxi dresses become my go to when I'm 1. In and hurry and 2. Feeling blah or just want that comfy, easy feeling.

It's been dreadfully windy here the last few days (okay, it's probably been a week by now) and that has really began affecting my sinuses. So much dirt and who knows what else blowing around.  It's just one of those days where you want to hide inside or try to find out how you can get to and from places with out getting slapped in the face by dirt and debris. 

Let's change the topic to flip flops, shall we? First of all, if I saw someone in my office wearing flip flops, I'd...flip (fitting, right?).  Maybe on a super hot casual Friday I can support them but a Tuesday late winter day, no. But I did it anyways. I work in a pretty casual office, to be honest, most of what I wear is the most dressed up of anyone in the building so, nothing was said. I only did it because, well they matched my dress and that's really it.

To be honest, I'm not even a fan of flip flops for casual days, I find them to be a nuisance to walk in.

That was my day today. Right now I'm debating whether my sinuses are angry or I have an actual cold starting to act up. I'm not sure which one I want it to be....I'd prefer it to be neither. 

Here's to wishing you a lovely evening. Tomorrow marks mid-week, yes...crazy. 

X&O,
Amber


2 comments:

  1. I like your hair like that! Kinda messy and fun :) Nice maxi dress :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's defintely my get ready in a hurry hair...and yes...it's messy. LOL. Thanks, love! <3 Amber

      Delete

I love comments, leave me one! They make my day! :)