Sunday, March 16, 2014

What I Wore: March 12, 2014



Cardigan -Target (similar here)| Shirt- Victoria's Secret (on sale here)
|Skirt- J.Crew Factory (same, different colors here)|
Shoes- Jessica Simpson Callie Pump (same style here)
|Purse-Zara (I have a post coming up for this soon!)


Were you expecting a zipper and low back, didn't think so!

I have always loved the look of peplum tops but I find that they can be a bit tricky to pull off. While this one is called a peplum I feel like it is more of a babydoll type of shirt. I do really like it though. I was unsure about it when I first received it. I actually ordered it in October and did not get it until November due to it being on back order and yes, it took me this long to wear it. But I love it more then the first time I put it on. I actually think it would look great with a pair of distressed skinnies as well.

It's been warming up so nicely lately and it felt good to let my legs breathe. I've also already began doing sunless tanner. Spring is near!

Which also brings me to this comment. I want to start posting one outfit a day. I am going to give it a whirl for a few weeks and if it works out well, then I'll keep going with it. Please let me know your take!

Hope you all had a nice weekend (yes, the post is a few days after wearing it), here's to hoping you have a fabulous week.

X&O,
Amber



2 comments:

  1. I loooove that top! I bought a peplum recently from Zara's, but it's much shorter than yours :) xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this shirt but yes, it's not very peplum like imo. Ohhh I wanna see yours! <3 Amber

      Delete

I love comments, leave me one! They make my day! :)